Bricolage and GO Studio present...
Arts and crafts projects for kids and their grown-ups*
TOOTHPICK SCULPTURE SHADOW TRACING
Monday March 2
Ages 5-7 from 4:30-6pm
We are super excited about this one folks. It's a three part project where each stage of the process is equally exciting.
Your kids will create whimsical sculptures from grapes and toothpicks. Once they're happy with their design, we will shine light on the sculptures casting shadows onto paper that they will then trace. They can either choose to leave the line drawing as their finished piece, or they can color it in using paints, or markers.
Kids age 5-10 work with local artist, teacher (and mom) Anna Ura to create inspired projects ranging from potato stamp t-shirts, to festive hand-painted garlands. Each project results in a display-worthy piece, while allowing lots of room for individuality and creative expression.
Moms, dads & caretakers stick around and work with crafter-extraordinaire Chelsea Snow, while enjoying a glass of wine (available for a small donation), a snack, and the company of other adults. This is a less-structured part of the workshop (separate from the kids) where grown ups have the chance to exercise their own creative muscles instead of sitting in the car playing candy crush. Materials will be available for projects including handmade gifts, holiday cards, decorations, or you can even bring a project of your own to work on!
- Age 5-7 is strictly adhered to
- All classes last about 1.5 hours, with time for a snack (to be provided by parent, due to food sensitivities and dietary restrictions)
- All materials are provided
- Children should wear clothing appropriate to get messy in
- A minimum of 6 students is required for each class. Class will be rescheduled (or you will be refunded) if fewer than 6 students are registered. You will be notified at least 24 hours in advance.
- Maximum number of students is 8.
- If 2 parents wish to attend, we're totally cool with that.
- Registration is required, sorry no drop-ins.
- Price of class includes both parent and child activities (and parent snacks)
- If you would like to attend, but are unable due to financial reasons, please send us an email (info at bricoshoppe dot com) and we'll figure something out